Soda and Wesley at the Earth Day celebration in South Park before the party.
Tinkerbell and Peter Pan (and Treasure Map!)
Getting ready for a rousing game of Redlight/Greenlight to get the Treasure Map
Heading to Lost Boys Island for some Duck, Duck, Goose
My lame attempt at having the kiddos walk the plank.
Lillie was NOT in the mood for a tutu!!
Wesley finagled the crocodile off of Papa's cupcake.
I have a couple of really cute videos that I will post if I can figure out how!
Since we are keeping the grand tradition of the Birthday Week alive, stay tuned for Part 2, The Actual Birthday!!
And here is a parting shot of Brittany.
I love that girl.
Welcome home!!!




It was a great party Brooke. You are SUCH a cute mom and I hope I have a little boy half just as cute as Wesley.
ReplyDelete