Wednesday, April 28, 2010

pallets!!

we always have pallets around here.  ALWAYS.
i am constantly posting on craigslist to give them away.
every time i give them away, i think there has got to be some amazing project out there that i will be able to do for free if i can just find it!

so by the end of the week, i will have a set of these:
http://www.knock-offwood.com/2010/04/hack-5-minutes-and-free.html#more



and maybe when i go back to my house in lawrence, i will be able to talk lanny into one of these:
http://allbowerpower.wordpress.com/2010/02/02/nursery-news-accent-wall/

lanny said he doesn't know about covering a wall with wood because then you'd have to take it down to sell the house...but i think i would leave it.  making changes comes with the house buying territory right?
it's just too cute not to try.

2 comments:

  1. Both of those projects are so cool. You will have to post a picture of what you do with those shelves. That wood wall is AMAZING. I would love to see it all lacquered up as an alternate. I think it would look super contemporary. I hope it gets accomplished some day and I hope you move back to Lawrence so Adam and I will know someone in the neighborhood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss updates. You know, with all that free time you have.

    We need to get together and make stuff soon. What does your schedule look like in the next few weeks?

    ReplyDelete