Thursday, February 18, 2010

the token scizzors incident

recently, wesley has been complaining that his bangs are in his eyes and asking me to give him a haircut. i kept putting it off because i hate giving him a haircut!  it always ends up lopsided or too short or whatever.
so my darling boy (isn't he truly darling?)

decided to take matters into his own hands.  between the two of us, he now has a brand new haircut...but i miss my little hippie.  check out his new super short bangs!  oh my goodness!

here is one of lanny and wesley before bed the other night, you can see his new hair a bit better:

ps: notice something missing from this picture?  how about lanny's braces are finally off!

5 comments:

  1. yeah a new post!!! love the pictures! i must say that wesley still looks stinking adorable with the short bangs :) i think june cuts her own hair at least a couple times a month. so fun. when did lanny get his braces off??

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh...every kid goes through the "cutting his/her own hair" stage. I think it's cute :) And, his super short bangs ARE so adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's funny about Wesley's hair... but it's bound to happen I guess. And great news about Lanny's braces. Who knew you would have an almost 3 year old child by the time he would get those things off? Time flies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's awesome about Lanny's braces! I know I've seen it before, but still, he always seems to have a retainer in and so it doesn't seem the same. Also, I might just be crazy so you can delete this comment.

    AND I agree with Kate - every kid goes through it. Live and learn.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe how so cute he is. I have had all of my kids go through the hair cutting fase. At least it was your boy and not a girl. Both Allie Maddie have given themselves very short hair cuts oh they had very short hair cuts. I am so glad you are blogging !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete