Thursday, February 4, 2010

blessing & cursing


this cursed thing is what is currently sitting in my livingroom:















but someday, it will shed it's caterpillar skin and look more like this:

my inspiration

now all i need is the perfect fabric...and LOADS AND LOADS OF TIME!!!!

until then, this horribly ugly thing sits in my livingroom.


and laughs at me.

3 comments:

  1. How fabulous! We're inheriting some gorgeous antique furniture with fabric on it that has been durable and is high quality, but isn't a fabulous print that we absolutely adore. Eventually, we'd LOVE to recover it, but are less than motivated because it's something we've never done. So maybe this summer when we do get the furniture, we could motivate each other! That is, of course, only if you haven't created your fabulousness prior to that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Augh! My last message didn't post. Send me your email addy so I can give you permission to read my blog (facebook message would work great).

    ReplyDelete
  3. And it will be great!

    I have a couple feet of cushion foam if you would like to take it off my hands. I recently recovered a rocking chair and I think that's it for a while.

    ReplyDelete